This vacancy is now closed for applications
£8.20 per hour Part-time, 12 month fixed term contract 7.5 hrs/week
Minsteracres is a Christian Retreat Centre set in a beautiful and peaceful estate in Northumberland. We are looking for someone to provide professional and flexible administrative support. Own transport essential. Minsteracres Retreat Centre operates a contributory personal pension plan and, if eligible you will be automatically enrolled into this scheme.
The Operations Manager, Minsteracres Retreat Centre, Consett, DH8 9RT.
Alternatively, email these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Job application’ in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3rd July at 9:00am
Provisional date for interviews: Friday 7th July
Guidance on Completing an Application Form
All applicants are required to complete the standard Application Form. CVs alone are not accepted. The information you give us in your Application Form is the only information that we will use to decide whether or not we short list you for an interview.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form included as part of the Application Form. This helps us to measure the effectiveness of our Equal Opportunities Policy. Members of the shortlisting and interview panel will not see the monitoring forms.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
You must give details of any unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands, or warnings you may have.
- Think carefully about the post you are applying for, what the post involves and whether you can match this in terms of your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Fill in all parts of the Application Form; if some parts do not apply then write n/a (not applicable).
- Please type in the Application Form but, if you are unable to do so, please complete in black ink and ensure that your writing is clear and legible.
- List any qualifications and training as well as any relevant experience in your past and present jobs.
- The Personal Statement is an important part of the Application Form where you can tell us about your knowledge, skills, abilities and experience which you can bring to the job.
- If you are short listed, we will aim to contact you at least 5 days before the day of the interview, although this may not always be possible.